Friday, June 30, 2006

Dirt!



We finally made it to Chicken, Alaska...traveling on a very bumpy and narrow dirt road over the moutains. Our top speed for most of the way was 10mph. Looks like we need another bath. That's a gold dredge in the upper left of this picture. (We haven't struck our riches yet panning for gold, but we tried). Chicken is famous not only as the home of author Anne Purdy Hobbs, but they have the biggest and tastiest cinnamon rolls! You can make a meal of 'em! And we did!

1 Comments:

At 7:00 AM, Blogger toller said...

Hey Frankie,Wow, you are so far away from me. I'll bet you are having fun. You have been doing a good job sitting still for your people so they can take your photograph at all those different places. Good thing you don't have to wash off all that dirt from the PT. I'm hoping my people take me for a ride in their new car. It's got alot of room for me. You have a good time and I'll get to see you soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home